Rates and Details
This is a limited-time summer 2019 experiment.
I am offering this rate for those folks that want to work with me, but who cannot currently afford one of my regular packages or who simply prefer a shorter shoot. The idea is that the model comes camera-ready, I decide what style of portrait we shoot based on my experience and the model's look/wardrobe, quickly execute this idea, and then I choose one best image to retouch.
You just have to trust me and gamble that you will like what I do.
Do you feel lucky? :)
- 15-minute photoshoot (1 look)
- 1 retouched watermark-free high-resolution JPEG image OF MY CHOICE. You can print it anywhere.
- Let me restate that - NO PROOFS - my choice of one image to retouch and deliver.
- For this type of shoot I ask for 100% prepayment (but my free-rescheduling policy still applies - see FAQ)
This is ideal for actor/model headshots OR for 1-2 artistic portrait set ups.
- 30-minute photoshoot (typically 1-3 looks / outfit changes)
- 10 non-retouched web resolution images
- 2 retouched watermark-free high-resolution JPEG images that you can print anywhere
Art Portrait / Model Portfolio Photoshoot.
My MOST POPULAR option.
This is perfect for 3-4 artistic portrait set-ups OR headshots and 2-3 artistic portrait set-ups.
- 1-hour photoshoot (typically 3-5 looks / outfit changes)
- 20-50 non-retouched web resolution images
- 4 retouched watermark-free high-resolution JPEG images that you can print anywhere
This is perfect for 6-7 artistic portrait set-ups OR headshots and 3-4 artistic portrait set-ups.
- 2 hour photoshoot (typically 5-8 looks / outfit changes)
- 50-100 non-retouched web resolution images
- 6 retouched watermark-free high-resolution JPEG images that you can print anywhere
- $300 print credit that can be used towards paper, metal, or canvas photo prints ordered through me.
50% retainer / deposit required to reserve the studio time, the balance is due on the day of the shoot.
If you are ready to book your shoot and pay the deposit you can do so with PayPal or Credit/Debit card here: https://www.maxeremine.com/deposit
MAKEUP, HAIR, AND WARDROBE STYLING:
The rates do NOT include hair, makeup, styling, etc. I typically do NOT use makeup on my shoots at all. I am open to more elaborate hair styling concepts though and would be happy to refer you to a Hair Stylist I work with. Once the shoot is scheduled I'll be happy to offer some guidance as far as type of outfits that work best with my photography style.
When traveling I typically rent houses/lofts for my shoots and always look for the ones with interesting background features and multiple indoor/outdoor shooting options. That means I can execute clean studio-like shots and editorial/artistic shots in an interesting setting.
When in Atlanta I typically shoot in my downtown studio.
Please read about my FREE RESCHEDULING policy, DISCOUNTS, and other Frequently Asked Questions here: https://www.maxeremine.com/faq
Payment of the retainer deposit signifies acceptance of the Photoshoot Terms and Conditions outlined here: https://www.maxeremine.com/terms